B.Y.O.B – Bring Your Own Bundles Custom Fit Wig Construction Service

  • Sale
  • Regular price $100.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.

You want to provide your own hair for wig construction? Then our BYOB wig construction service is for you! Just mail in your hair to us, and we will make your custom wig!

*Bundles and closure/frontal must be BRAND NEW for this service*


It is highly recommended to provide High quality bundles, closures, and frontals to ensure a quality wig unit. WABIWIGS will not be held accountable for the longevity or quality of the unit based on the hair provided for this service as results will vary based on the quality of the hair provided. Low quality hair will not function the way quality hair does. If you provide low quality hair your knots may not properly bleach, and your hair may not style well.  I have the right to refuse service if the items received are not of a high-quality standard as the resulting product will not be a good representation of my brand.  If service is refused, all items will be returned immediately and 85% of your service charge will be refunded. The remaining 15% will be retained to cover the time and materials spent on the unserviceable items, as well as shipping costs.


Shipping address will be sent after order is processed! Allow up to 24 hours for shipping address. Please be sure to list your phone # at checkout! Email is also okay.

 After purchase of service, you will have 7 days to ship out your hair and provide us with a tracking # for your hair. If we have not received your tracking # within 7 days of purchase of this service, you will receive a full refund. Please text your tracking # to (818) 253-4887 as follows:

Name: (First, Last)

Service: BYOB

Order #:

Tracking #:

Please make sure your bundles and closure/frontal piece are correctly labeled by lengths before sending! See chart below to find out how many bundles you need for your unit construction

14” and below = 2 bundles or more

16”-20" = 3 bundles or more

22”-24" = 3 bundles is okay, but I recommend 4 bundles 

26"-28” = 4 bundles needed

30" and above = 5 bundles needed

If you have any questions regarding this, please feel free to text me at (818)-253-4887 or Dm us on IG: @WabiWigs. I will usually respond within 1 hr. or less but please allow up to 24 Hours for response!

What’s included in our B.Y.O.B. service:

  • Sewing Machine Construction 
  • Bleached Knots/Hairline Customization for Natural Look
  • Tailored Wig using your Head Measurements
  • Elastic Band for Glue-less wear
  • Parting/Baby Hairs (optional)
  • Styling of your Choice


Custom color may be added for an additional charge! You can add a custom color to your BYOB wig construction below.  Please make sure you have sent your desired look/hair inspo to (818)-253-4887 or dm us on IG: @WabiWigs for approval before adding a custom color to this service. I will usually respond within 1 hr. or less but please allow up to 24 Hours for response!

Once again please make sure you are providing quality hair as virgin hair will take to bleach/dye differently than non-virgin hair!  If you are looking to add the custom color service below, please provide VIRGIN SINGLE DONOR hair. If you are only looking to add highlights to BYOB, non-virgin human hair is okay!

Lastly, please see photo gallery for instructions about how to properly take your measurements. I recommend you take your measurements 3 times to ensure you’ve taken your accurate measurements. WabiWigs is not responsible for a unit that does not fit properly due to inaccurate head measurements, so please take your time!

**at checkout you will still be charged for shipping and asked to provide an address for the return of your unit! **

If you have any questions regarding any of this, please feel free to text me at (818)-253-4887 or Dm us on IG: @WabiWigs. I will usually respond within 1 hr. or less but please allow up to 24 Hours for response!